Dates are widely cultivated across Northern Africa and Asia.
The people who live in the Middle East have used dates in their main diets for centuries.
can also take a look at Iranian Kimia dates.
In addition to being rich in natural fibers, this fruit also contains many other nutrients such as oil, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, manganese and sulfur.
- Since dates are easily digested, they are used to provide immediate energy.
- Potassium is effective in controlling diarrhea.
- Dates are useful for treating stomach cancer.
- Dates are useful for intestinal disorders.
- Regular consumption of dates helps the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- Its cathartic property is useful for constipation.
- According to studies, eating crushed dates that have been soaked for 24 hours is effective for the heart.
- This fruit has a nutritious effect and medicinal value.
- Regular consumption of dates relieves intestinal pain, eliminates heartburn and controls acidity after eating.
- Dates controls blood sugar levels and is useful for diabetics.
- Using the dates in the daily diet is useful for weight gain.
- Dates naturally strengthens the body’s defense system.
Please take a look at Kimia dates supplier .